Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 Valentine's Favorites

It's almost February and you know what that means... Valentine's Day! With V-day and Derek's birthday on the 15th, February is always fun. In fact, this time last year it was so exciting I went into pre-term labor! This year, I hope to keep it much more low key (aka no trips to L&D!) and spend it with my two sweethearts! Here's a look at what I am loving for a happy heart day.

valentines favorites 2013

  • If your special guy loves all things spicy, he is sure to enjoy these incredibly decadent chocolate covered jalapeno peppers by The Chocolate Covered Company.
  • I mean seriously these heart knee patched britches are just darling and perfect for your little Romeo.
  • How sweet are these heart straws? I'd use them for a big glass of milk to go with some special Vday cookies.
  • I love the idea of covering my mini in a million smooches and snapping some pictures, so fun.
  • And something pretty and pink for us girly girls, love this Butter by London polish.
  • I don't have many Valentines decor items, and I am loving the cozy preppy-ness that is this knit heart pillow
  • Something for the hunky hubby... because he IS my favorite.
  • And lastly something sweet. I really want to try these homemade strawberry heart oreos!

No comments:

Post a Comment