Friday, February 1, 2013

Sarah's Spring Favorites

Today I had the honor of guest posting over at The Tichenor Family blog! Please join me there as I share my spring favorites!

Hi y'all! 
My name is Sarah Ring and I'm a first time mom blogging my way through the adventures of parenting to my baby boy Emerson Robert. Dear Emerson is my collection of thoughts, ideas and daily ramblings about all things mommyhood, so be sure to stop by and meet our 3 Ring circus! I am so happy to be apart of Meredith's "Spring Favorites" series and can't wait to share with you what I am loving for Spring. So here goes...


To Wear... I am loving patterns for spring. Florals, dots and my fave stripes. This lovely Striped Georgette blouse is a steal!
To Accessorize... These initial bangles from C. Wonder are so colorful and fun. I love the idea of stacking your hubby and baby's initials. A fashionable way to keep them close wherever you go.
To Decorate... Target has some punchy spring decor happening right now. Favorite piece is this fretwork inspired pillow. They are no longer available online, but my local Tar-jay still has them on the shelves.
To Socialize... Every mama needs a canvas tote for spring/summer so she can grab it and go to any backyard bash, school fundraiser or a shopping date with her best girls. My favorite design is the large tote from Iomoi with this fun gingham monogram!



To Wear... Again, I am loving stripes for spring and this adorable Chez Ami shortall would be perfect for any little man.
To Accessorize... When trying to dress a squirmy bambino, my favorite shoes are those that don't lace or buckle. These tiny chambray Tom's are perfect for spring. Favorite part? The nod to the topsider with the styling of this shoe. So preppy and cute!
To Decorate... Every room in the house deserves some color for spring, including the nursery. These alphabet pillows are so sweet and would also make a great shower gift.
To Socialize... Having some wee ones over for a play date? Impress your fellow mom friends with these fabulous and fun DIY mason jar sippy cups! Best part, they get to take them home with them when play times over and you don't have to worry about spills or extra dishes. Can you say "most popular mom on the block"?

I can't tell you how much I appreciate Meredith including me as a guest blogger at The Tichenor Family blog and I am one who firmly believes when good things come your way... you should pass it on!

I'm a new-ish mom who is always taking pics of my munchkin, never wanting to miss my son's first smile or step. If you're anything like me, your camera is tossed somewhere in your diaper bag/purse right now! SO that being said I'd like to give away to one of Meredith's lucky readers this "oh so spring" neon pink universal camera case from one of my fave boutiques C. Wonder! Perfect for taking your camera wherever you may go this spring and capturing every precious moment! Enjoy!

XO,
Sarah of Dear Emerson

Head on over to Meredith's blog to enter to WIN!! 

2 comments:

  1. Totally diggin' all your faves! I definitely need those bangles! Of course, Cole and Marley need some matching TOMS ;)

    ReplyDelete