Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{Bump Diary} 24 Weeks

 

How far along?
24 Weeks
Maternity clothes?
Yes
 Symptoms:
Feeling great this week
Sleep:
Sleep is still interupted with frequent potty trips but I am learning to fall back asleep pretty quickly.
Best moment this week:
Getting some shopping done for Sawyer. Just odds and ends I was needing for nursing and pumping.
Miss Anything?
Emerson! Now that he is in school, I find myself missing him the entire time he is away.
Movement:
Tons of kicks, plenty of movement in the night.
Food cravings:
Bananas
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Not this week.
Have you started to show yet?
Yes!
Baby is a:
Boy
Belly Button in or out?
In. I would be surprised if it "popped out" because it stayed flush even at the end with Emerson.
Wedding rings on or off?
On. Stayed on the whole time with Emerson, so hopefully they will for baby 2 as well.
One word to describe this week:
Renewed. I was beginning to worry that the nesting instinct was not kicking in for Sawyer, but this week while Emerson was in school I had the sudden urge to go through Emerson's hand-me-down's and make a checklist of what I need for Sawyer and managed to actually make it out to Buy Buy Baby to purchase some of those things!
Emerson's BIG brother status:
Emerson is still pointing to my tummy and we talk about his baby brother more and more. I'm so happy there are smaller children in his class, so he can "practice" sharing and being gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment