Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{Bump Diary} 25 Weeks

 

How far along?
25 Weeks

Maternity clothes?
Yes

Symptoms:
Felt awesome this week. No complaints!

Sleep:
Sleep was much better this week. I actually made it through the night several evenings without having to get up.

Best moment this week:
Getting to check on Baby Sawyer. Always a blessing to hear his strong heartbeat!

Miss Anything?
With Mo Ranch this weekend, I miss wine! All of the ladies in my bible study group enjoy wine, and I know I will be jealous.

Movement:
Tons of kicks, plenty of movement in the night.

Food cravings:
Pimento cheese sandwiches.

Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nothing this week.

Have you started to show yet?
Yes!

Baby is a:
Boy
Belly Button in or out?
In. I would be surprised if it "popped out" because it stayed flush even at the end with Emerson.
Wedding rings on or off?
On. Stayed on the whole time with Emerson, so hopefully they will for baby 2 as well.
One word to describe this week:
Blessed. Ready to spend this weekend thanking God for all of our blessings, big and small.
Emerson's BIG brother status:
Emerson will be spending this weekend with his Daddy, so hopefully all goes well with their special guy time! I see lots of college football in their future!

No comments:

Post a Comment