Monday, September 16, 2013

Emerson's Fall Fashion Faves

 With a second little man on the way I have fully embraced shopping for all things boy! Honestly I have come to love dressing my tiny dude and in hopes of providing some wardrobe inspiration to other boy mama's out there, I thought I would share Emerson's wardrobe fall favorites!


A dark denim jacket, burgundy check button down and navy chinos all from Baby Gap combine traditional pieces layered in a practical way. Texas fall weather can truly be unpredictable and I love that the denim jacket can be thrown on with literally anything at a moments notice.


Emerson is ready for the pumpkin patch in this punchy Baby Gap outfit! An orange plaid button down with a royal blue "old man" cardigan and some vintage wash jeans keep this outfit casual and cool while staying warm and cozy. 


Colored denim is a fun fall trend for tots too! Baby Gap nailed it with these mustard jeans and I'm pairing them with a chambray button down and knit scarf from Haddon Co. (http://etsy.me/16yX90q)


Lastly, we picked up two pairs of shoes from Stride Rite. A sweet set of canvas tennis shoes by Tommy Hilfiger and a pair of perfectly preppy Sperry's. What I really adore about all of these looks is their ability to mix and match, layer and the minimal need for accessories which is key for toddler dressing... Keeping it simple! What will your haute tot be wearing this fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment