Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Happys!

Rounding up some Halloween happys that will be treating my little pumpkin this year! 


Since we have never given Emerson candy before and we don't yet take him out trick or treating, this will be my second year putting together a little goulish goody bag. I found the sweetest "not so scary" Frankenstien plush by Zubels on Zulily and it's so soft and cute. It's Emerson's first Zubels toy and I'm already hooked and want more! I think the football players are going to end up on his Santa's wish list this year for sure. I was planning on picking up some Halloween jammies and I love this little bat with a bow tie set from Baby Gap, but we will have to see what's still in stock! I picked up a spooky story book, Halloween Jack from Wal-Mart. They had a whole section of Halloween books and DVD's which brings me to my next find, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on DVD. Now at least we have a festive movie to watch as a family if we don't end up trick or treating! 

What are your Halloween plans? Do you trick or treat with your littles?

No comments:

Post a Comment