Monday, April 9, 2012

Emerson's First Easter

Baby E's first Easter was fun for the entire family. We started off the holiday weekend by snapping a few pictures of our little Easter bunny!



Being that I had just given birth, I didn't do too much decorating. I limited my Easter decor primarily to the fireplace mantle. I had fun with tulips, jellybeans and these little white rabbits I bought in downtown McKinney!


When we woke Sunday morning, we discovered that the Easter bunny had came! Emerson's Nana put together a sweet basket for his first Easter and it was very cute.




After church we all went to brunch at a restaurant in downtown McKinney called Gather. It was our first time dining there and it was delish! We especially enjoyed the champagne mimosas and the venue's shabby chic decor. 




After Emerson's first Easter, he retired for the evening into his bunny pajamas with his new pal, Brownie The Bunny!


We feel so blessed to have such a loving family that we get to share all of these "firsts" with!