Saturday, June 8, 2013

{Bump Diary} 10 Weeks

Today I am so excited to share my first weekly bump diary for baby 2! Last pregnancy I didn't document my growing belly with weekly pictures (I hadn't discovered Pinterest just yet) so this time around I decided to do just that. Thanks to fabulous bloggers Meredith & Veronika for the inspiration. I'm incredibly thrilled to share my second pregnancy with our family and friends as the weeks pass!


How far along? 
10 weeks

Maternity clothes? 
Most days I'm in yoga capris so not really.  Wore non-maternity skinny jeans to church on Sunday and they felt pretty tight. Wearing a maternity skirt in my 10 week picture was much more comfy!

Symptoms: 
Round ligament pain in my left hip joint comes and goes. Some mild cramping.

Sleep: 
Sleeping as usual so far.

Best moment this week: 
Starting my Whole 30 eating plan. I love doing something so good for my little bun in the oven.

Miss Anything? 
Because of the Whole 30, I miss bread!

Movement: 
One night I was cramping and tried to convince myself it was movement, but honestly no clear kicks yet. 

Food cravings:
Organic Sugar Free Lemonade

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Eggs. YUCK. I forced myself into a spinach omlette this week and gagged the whole time.

Have you started to show yet? 
Just the tiniest bit. Looks more like I had a big burrito for lunch.

Baby is a: 
Mystery! Won't know gender for two more weeks.

Belly Button in or out? 
In. I would be surprised if it "popped out" because it stayed flush even at the end with Emerson.

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. Stayed on the whole time with Emerson, so hopefully they will for baby 2 as well.

One word to describe this week: 
Easy

Emerson's BIG brother status:
He has no clue and still jumps on me, haha! We're reminding him not to hit my stomach, pointing to it and saying "baby" but he hasn't caught on at all. 

1 comment: