Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hospital Bag Must Have :: The Nursing Kaftan

I am currently in the process of getting things together for my hospital bag and I have started to more seriously consider the idea of a custom delivery gown. I thought I was set on what I wanted, but now that I have begun exploring the options and I'm highly reconsidering. I have recently become obsessed with these gorgeous silk nursing kaftans from India. All of which are available on Etsy via The Comfy Mommy or Silk & More. They include snaps at the shoulders to allow for easy nursing and they can have snaps added down the backs for epidural access.

 
 

 
 
These gorgeous gowns are not only beautiful, functional and stylish but they are much more wallet friendly than the many $100+ labor gowns I have seen retailing and they look much more comfortable. I almost want to snag a couple for wear around the house post partum! Just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment