Saturday, August 10, 2013

By The Sea Shore

Remember when I had posted my outfit inspiration for our beach pictures I was hoping to take in Rockport?

familybeachphotos

Well our trip was so full, we almost didn't get to take our pictures at all. My sweet husband, bless his heart knew how important they were to me and insisted we stop at the beach on our way out of town. I love him, he knows picture keepsakes are far more meaningful to me than anything you can buy in a tourist shop. When we got to the shoreline we came to the realization that there was just no way we'd get a picture of all three of us, even with self timer there was simply nothing to set the camera on being this close to the water's edge.





I was happy as a clam to have some pictures of us in our beachy attire, but something told me to just hold on for a second, to drink in these last few moments of the bay with our family of three. To say a little "thank you" to our gracious God that next year, there would be four of us here. Derek kissed me and asked "Did you have a good trip bunny?" and before I could answer a voice called out "Can I get one of the three of you?". I spun around to look and the sweetest girl and her father were kayaking nearby and had started rowing to the shoreline just to take our picture. I was so excited! Talk about God's precious timing, right? She actually got some lovely and frame worthy pictures of our three Ring circus!



That's what I love about faith, family and being a Southerner. It just doesn't get any sweeter y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Yall are so adorable. I love the outfits & thank god for husbands who let us be US crazy picture people. I think we need to plan a trip together in the near future!

    ReplyDelete