Sunday, August 4, 2013

{Bump Diary} 18 Weeks

How far along? 
18 weeks
Maternity clothes? 
Yes, even wore maternity swimsuits this week!
Symptoms: 
The sun/heat/humidity really took it out of me.
Sleep: 
Our bed in the condo was very nice, but very firm so sleeping on my side all night grew a bit painful.
Best moment this week: 
Watching Emerson snuggle up to my Sawyer bump in our bed on vacation. The best!
Miss Anything? 
Not this week.
Movement: 
I felt more this week than any prior for sure. We have ourselves a wiggle worm!
Food cravings:
Crab cakes
Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nothing in particular has made me sick, but I did manage to eat my first salad of this pregnancy without getting sick!
Have you started to show yet? 
Yes!
 Baby is a: 
Boy
Belly Button in or out? 
In. I would be surprised if it "popped out" because it stayed flush even at the end with Emerson.
Wedding rings on or off? 
On. Stayed on the whole time with Emerson, so hopefully they will for baby 2 as well.
One word to describe this week: 
  Vacation
Emerson's BIG brother status:
After 5 days in Rockport, it was surreal knowing next year we'd be back with our second son. Emerson will have lots of fun things to teach Sawyer about the beach for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment