Monday, July 29, 2013

Let Freedom Ring!

 

I never posted about our July 4th holiday, so I wanted to play a little catch up! Fourth of July was a ton of fun! It wasn't a thousand degrees and Derek's parents came up for 4 days so we we're a pretty happy bunch!

 

We did some shopping in our red, white and blue!


And I did a little decorating, but kept it fairly simple this year!

 

Emerson wore the cutest Tagged By Tiff creation for our annual Independence Day ball game...

 

This is our third Rough Riders game on the fourth and we wouldn't celebrate any other way as long as we're in North Dallas!


Of course Sawyer and I indulged in some ballpark specialties!


 


And the fireworks show was as amazing as ever! Our entire family enjoyed them including Derek's mom in the background above, and my mom in the background below.


We can hardly believe next year, we'll be toting another little boy to a ball game on the fourth!

1 comment: